Jaymeson Annslee

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

And.. We Gobbled 'Til we Wobbled With Thanks!

Our Thanksgiving was wonderful, filled with lots of eating, laughing, RESTING, visiting and good ol' fashioned family time.

ThanksgivingBlog postpics
This year my parents spent Thanksgiving Day with my Nana, and my Aunt Susan in Florida, So we celebrated on the Saturday before with the both of them, Aunt Kim, Mercer, Zane and Camden, Jill and Papa.
Matthew and I celebrated Thanksgiving Day with a massive bunch at The Cucuzza's. This year the attendance for Thanksgiving was huge, it was the whole GA Cucuzza Fam, including Carolyn, David & Matt Duncan, (Katy's Parents and brother) Aunt Carol, Jillian and Francesca (foreign exchange student from Italy, she fit in VERY well) came from NY, Uncle Tom and Aunt Susan came from Cleveland, Jayne and Grandpa Lou came from The Lake of the Ozark, Leslie and Javi came from Arizona, and Uncle Joe, Michelle and Clayton surprised everyone from Pennsylvania.
I came down with the Swine Flu starting Saturday night, and then Tuesday after my symptoms worsened I was also diagnosed with pneumonia... it was horrible, horrible, horrible! My Doctors office was very aggressive with the treatment and I completely credit them to my feeling MUCH better by Thursday! Not without a nasty cough, and feeling a little weak, but feeling a million times better than the few days prior and able to join everyone for Turkey :).
It was a full house and it was a great time! I am so glad the Swine Flu released me from its wrath just in time to spend time with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment