Jaymeson Annslee

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Out with the Old and In with the New!

Another year done and WHEW... what a year it was! Now heres to getting used to writing 2010 on my checks and anything else I have to put the date on :/ (it will be June before I get used to it, I am sure)
It baffles me as you get older how quickly the time passes. I remember thinking when I was little How L-O-N-G it was between Thanksgiving and Christmas and then again between Christmas and New Years, and now it is one GIANT whirl wind and POOF its all over!!
Matthew & I (Sasha pup too) enjoyed a nice quiet night together for New Years, neither one of us really enjoys getting out into the hustle and bustle of New Years. We camped out by the fire and watched the NYC ball drop and were asleep by 12:05! YAY! Now don't we sound like a giant ball of fun.....(yeah... you don't have to answer that...)
AS for our upcoming year, I am not sure of what is to come, but I am sure that we will be making the absolute BEST of what comes our way! And I of course have several ideas to keep us nice a busy through this new year :) Just kidding, there is really not much else we can do in our home... we are project MAXED out (is it possible??).
I hope everyones Holiday season was wonderful and We send a most sincere wishes for the New Year! May this one be a super blessed one for everyone! :) 
Thank you for keeping up with us and visiting the blog from time to time. We hope you continue to do so this year and keep up to date with the goings on of our little life! 
Happy 2010!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, to you, too!! :)
    I cant wait to see your projects, I know they look fantastic! :)

    ReplyDelete