Jaymeson Annslee

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

Spooktacular Birthday!


From Blogger Pictures
This weekends festivities went off without a hitch! All the planning and prep work was well worth it and I had a great time, and by some of the pictures that were snapped so did everyone else :)
I took the day off on Friday, went to the office with breakfast for Matthew and I and then went home and hit the ground running to decorate the entire downstairs of our house for our party, and prepped all the food for later that evening.
It was a busy, busy day but well worth it. We had quite a group and the costumes were greatly entertaining! We had not one, but TWO Barack Obama's, a Suicide bomber (nothing the 2 Barry O's couldn't handle, the peace was kept all evening and no one got hurt) Billy Mays graced us with his presence, Larry the cable guy, Joe Dirtae (Not to dress it up or anything) and his beloved girlfriend arrived looking trashy as ever, A prom King and his Queen came circa 1985, Raggedy Ann came looking not so raggedy at all and quite sassy, a preggo Nun, a Disco Diva, a Flapper, Roman God and Goddess, and throw a Love Bug in the mix.... WOW, what else you ask???? THE FLINSTONES!!! Yes, Fred and Wilma hosted the shindig! Dino took the night off (Sasha wasnt feeling Halloween this year). We held a contest for the Best costume... And the winner was.... Billy Mays! Lee Coverdale did a fantastic job represent the Late Infomercial Mogul and took home a $25 giftcertificate to El Ranchero! (which he promised to take me to eat on :) )
Saturday, we relaxed at the house all day and watched the Dawgs loose, so unfortunate, but predictable :/ and later that night we went over to the Floyd's to see Miss Hailey baby all dressed up in her costume! She went trick-or-treating for the first time and showed everyone in the neighborhood just how much of a sweet little Love Bug she was :) I love that child, she is such a joy!


Hailey's First Halloween

Sunday, My actual Birthday, was another LAZY day. I woke up to what appeared to look like Chirstmas in my living room, but it was all my presies from Matthew! I am such a lucky girl, he most definetly knows how to take care of me, and listens to every little thing I mention ;) He is soooo good! Unfortunately when I woke up I was not feeling too hot, so I laid around while Matthew did some straightening up of the house and baking of my Birthday cake. After a nice relaxing day (for me) we headed out to Maggiano's for dinner to seal the wonderful Birthday weekend off with an absolutely delish dinner!

Maggiano's Birthday Dinner

I can not put into words how much I appreciate everyone who came out to celebrate with me, and all of the Birthday wishes I received. It was an amazing weekend, not just one day, but the entire weekend was great!
27 will be a good year, and I thank you, thank you, thank you for getting it started off right, with lots of Love, laughs, great food and Fun!

Enjoy the pics ;)

Halloween/Birthday Celebrations

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun party and an amazing weekend. SO wish we could have been there to celebrate! Can't wait to see pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we had a lot of fun and you know that the love bug brought in the good times ;) Thanks for coming to support hailey and see her in her halloween costume!! love all the pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the new pics!! the blog is looking great :)

    ReplyDelete