Jaymeson Annslee

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

It's a PARRRRTAY!!!!

OH! Today I am officially SIKED about next weekend! I have been kind of "down" about my Birthday (because I am getting old ), but today I have turned over a new leaf (just in time for the season, whew:) ) I AM PUMPED!!! We have planned a big Halloween Bash for my 27th Birthday, and everyone is to come in their best costume and there will be a prize for best dressed :) Sasha will be the best though! I know it :)
I have so much to do before this big bash, and just now getting pumped about it has kind of left me with not so much time :/. I am also really excited that my party is on Friday, Saturday is Halloween and then Sunday (the actual day of my Birthday) we are going to my favorite resturant of choice to celebrate with the rentals and in-laws. So the whole weekend will be jam packed with fun times!
Nicole has been taunting me with what my Brithday presie could be, and she is so siked about giving it to me that I am just beyond curious as to what it could possibly be??? She and I talk so much on a daily basis it is hard for me to remember what I could have mentioned to her that I wanted, and not to mention she says she has had it for some time now??? SHE IS GOOD!  Matthew has had a ton up his sleeve the past 2 weeks (planning my gift(s) ) he is the best at Brithday's, well any holiday really, he always out does himself and I end up with a ton of stuff just from him :) Do Not get me wrong, I am NOT complaining! I love it!! PUHLEASE, I am an only, I have been indulged in my entire life, and Matt has been sure to keep the indulgance going. My Nana has always said "I am NOT spoiled, I am indulged in" :) (Just to let you all know, who may be thinking I am spoiled rotten.... I'm NOT... Nana says :) )
My FIL is allowing me to have the whole day off on Friday to prepare for this fabulous event (there goes the indulgance again :) ). There is lots to decorate and lots to cook. We are going to attempt to transform our entire downstairs area into a "haunted experience". Mine and Matthew's (secret) costumes are not scary at all, quite frankly I think they are absolutely precious, and well suited.
I have lots in store for next week and tons of goodies for everyone coming to celebrate my special day, I am so excited and so thankful!
Keep posted, there will be some GREAT photos posted!!

1 comment:

  1. so i am sitting her reading this post just rolling on the floor!! i can so see you sitting there writing this about to pee in your pants bc you are so excited and patting yourself on the back for all of your catchy little phrases you have thrown in there!! ;) hahaha. i decided that i am going to give you your gift on thurs when i come to help.. so let the count down begin. it may not be as good as matt's, but i think you will be a happy little lady! :) yay for friday!!

    ReplyDelete