Jaymeson Annslee

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We are Coming right along

Well being the anxious person that I am, You must know we got started on Missy Pooh's nursery RIGHT away! Honestly, I can not believe how ready Matthew was to do this as well! he likes to think things completely through before really getting started and we just jumped in and got to business in there. I think It also had a tad to do with the fact that Christy Butler came to paint and helped carry the "positive, creative waves along"

We have the walls completely painted, color matched to her bedding (total last min. decision), and Christy has come on her days off to paint the "special project" :) I personally think this nursery is absolutely precious, but that has nothing to do with it being my vision. Promise!

Her furniture should be here in several weeks :( I can not wait for it to come! I can not get over how long it takes for things like that to order... I was a little freaked out at first, doing the math in my brain after the store told us it took 13 weeks, but then realized just how much there is to do before we can actually put the furniture in place... so we are working on all that in the meantime...And adding to the already (what seems to be) endless list of "to do's".

In addition to being ohhh so busy in her room, I have been ohhh so busy contributing to her closet and her little wardrobe ;) Me+baby girl=lots of shopping!!!!!

Well it is now really obvious that Jaymeson is growing in my belly, and has popped out for all to see! She has been quite the little kicker and mover as well and LOVES to ramp up the energy level just as I am ready to take it down a notch, which ends up getting me so excited I can not fall asleep (which is totally a-ok)(keep on moving little one).

Last week we went to see Dr. Arona for our scheduled monthly visit, and got a great report from our last part of the Downs and S.B test with everything being totally normal. We did not have an ultrasound, but Dr. Arona did listen to Jaymeson's heart beat with her little doppler machine and it was good and strong!
We go back on the June 9th for an U/S and just a check up,which will be 20 weeks exactly. We got a little off track with keeping it right on the turn dates and Dr. Arona wanted to get it back on schedule, also she knows how nutso I am and did not want me to have to wait for another month before we saw Jaymeson again.

Some of you might already know this, but I must explain my love and adoration for this Dr! Audrey Arona is one amazing individual and I am so glad that I have fallen into her hands. I have never met a DR that every time she sees you hugs you and kisses you and sincerely makes you feel as if you are her only and number one priority. She is hands down the busiest dr in a very large practice and other than having to wait a few extra minutes sometimes, she never shows it! I can not wait for my baby to be delivered by such a warm, loving person and outstanding Doctor. Ok, So I love her a little :)

A pic of progress, room and belly: (more to come very soon!)
From Pregnancy Pics
** I decided I did not like my appearance in the last pic in her room, and Matthew liked my outfit today so I decided to put this pic up instead ;)**

(I can not figure out why the black spots are coming up on here, but this is her bedding and the dark purpley color is the actual color of her walls in her bedroom)
From Pregnancy Pics

4 comments:

  1. You are too cute!! Enjoy every minute of it. I am so very happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jennie! we are having so much fun and soaking it all up! It is most definitely the most amazing experience.
    ~Jess ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the little story book you just wrote was great! haha. i always love to read how you put things :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well You know me! :) hahaha! And I know you can picture me talking this out ;)

    ReplyDelete