Jaymeson Annslee

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Quality Time

This past weekend we did a lot of relaxing and catching up on Matthew, me & Sasha Pup time. Friday, I did not feel well all day, and started to come around that evening. We visited with the Floyd's and then had an early night. Saturday, I started my day with an AWESOME walk with Caroline Neikirk. She took me to this park by her that is called Little Mulberry Park, it is beautiful, and perfect weather for a nice long walk. I got home around noon to a spotless home, thanks to my spectacular Hubby who just wanted me to take it easy. We settled in and enjoyed a good dose of College football (GOOOO DAWGS!!), even though it was a heart breaker of a game :(, woke up Sunday and enjoyed a great morning of worship, came home and relaxed some more.

This weekend was much needed after all the traveling we have done in the past month, Matthew to Italy, me to NY, And time we have spent away from each other it was a breath of fresh air to just chill at home with my FAVE two ;)

1 comment: