Jaymeson Annslee

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

**UNDER CONSTRUCTION**

I haven't updated in a few weeks, and Nicole (My Bestie, the blogging QUEEN) informed me that I needed to update... so here it is...
Anyone, who knows Matthew and I, knows that our home is ALWAYS under construction of some type, whether it be painting, flooring, painting, flooring, new kitchen cabinets, did I mention PAINTING and FLOORING?? Yeah well at our home, it never stops! and to add insult to injury I love to re-arrange the furniture, it gives me a sense of "newness". Needless to say Matthew stays very busy because of my infinite "Honey Do" list. I am always sure to reassure him of how beautiful it will all look when it is ALL done (batting my eyelashes and being sure that my baby blues are melting his heart :) ).
Our current project is our Kitchen. We are in the process of completely giving it a face lift. I have been so excited about this project, because it is the first thing you see when you enter our home. And it never really had the WOW factor and now... well, Now it is getting there. We used the original cabinets, but added several custom touches (photos to come).
SOOOO, Slap dab in the middle of this project I decided I had the URGE (might I go ahead and add just how much MY sweet, sweet Hubby just LOVES when I get these) to go all out and "re-do" our guest bathroom off of the kitchen, heck, the kitchen was getting soooooo much attention why not spread the love to the other rooms nearby? Only problem here, I HATE, I mean HATE painting. I put my brain to it and started on this venture all by myself, of course completely against what Matthew had said, all because I HAD to have the bathroom DONE. Well, after he heard about the umpteenth "oops"and "uhhht ohhh" he jumped in and unwillingly helped. Little did I know how difficult it was to paint a pale yellow, and the bathroom came to a halt after we realized it was going to be SEVERAL coats before it looked the way I wanted it. 4 weeks later and ALL BY MYSELF, I completed that bathroom and it looks absolutely beautiful. Kitchen is still not finished (almost) but my guest bathroom sure as heck looks GREAT! :)



I will be sure to keep all of you abreast of our current construction project. Like I said earlier, I promise to post the photos of our Kitchen (and of us) in its final stages soon :) I have a new camera on the way, this is the reason for no pictures currently.

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog!! Your background is very cute!! Can't wait to see your new color in the guest bathroom!! =o)

    ReplyDelete