Jaymeson Annslee

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Friday, October 2, 2009

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to our blog, where I plan to keep our friends and family up to date and posted on all the happenings of our crrazy, yet LOVE filled life!
Matthew and I went to school together growing up, and I don't think either one of us had ever imagined we would be happily married one day.
I was born in Yonkers, NY and lived there until I was 9. My Mother and I moved to Georgia in 1992. My roots are Northern and I love to go back to NY to visit often, but I have most definetly been "southern fried" (as I like to say) Georgia is my home and where my heart is.
Matthew and I got engaged May 12, 2007 and married on November 10, 2007 in Playa del Carmen, Mexico which is located in the Riviera Maya about 1.5 hours south of Cancun. Our wedding was a dream come true, not only because I married my best friend, but because of the location and just to have a destination wedding was spectacular. I had never been out of the country, much less off the east coast, before our wedding and it was also super exciting to be able to experience that with Matthew!
Matthew and Carl (my Father-in-law) started a company 2 years ago January and this June they gave me the opportunity to quit my job and come work for them. It has been quite an adjustment, but a wonderful one. I would not have it any other way and cannot even think about how we did it before I worked for them.
Matthew and I live in our home town of Loganville with our sweet Sasha Pup, our 8 year old Rottweiler.
My life has been blessed in so many ways, and I am so thankful for all of it!

We hope you enjoy reading about the "goings on" with the M&J Cucuzza's :)

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I didn't know that was the name of the place you were from! haha, keep it up.. i will def. become a follower ;)

    ReplyDelete